Friday, August 31, 2007

Newest project photos

Here's what I've been working on lately --
Hurrah! Photos!

First, pink (I love this color) wrist warmers. Designed by yours truly. They are a little short, but perfect to go under a coat or sweatshirt. I'm going to make a longer pair too. I've included a horrifically dark close-up of the stitch contrast. Gotta love posing in front of the bathroom mirror...


This scarf was my - hurrah! the fall is coming! - project. It's really simple, but such a decadent, deliciously soft yarn. It is long and skinny, and wraps around my neck a couple of times. It's not completely done...I'm debating a couple of finishing touches.


Va Voom! The lovely muppet gauntlet! I'm in love with this yarn! It's the same as the scarf above. It's soft and fuzzy and feels like and indulgence.


One photo of my banana bread. I was sleepy and sickly, and managed to bungle the simple recipe. The result was a bit dry. I think that I stirred it too much, but whatever.



That is the current crafty-excitement!

No comments: